I could live on soup. Every season of the year there is a soup that I crave and enjoy. There can be such a complexity with many different layers or it can be so simple with very few ingredients. There isn’t an occasion that soup is not welcomed. That is why I love soup. These are a collection of some of my favorite soups. I will continue to add to this collection. I hope you enjoy them.
- Carrot and Caramelized Fennel Soup- The caramelized fennel bring such a nice flavor to the finish soup.
- White Bean and Chicken Chili- A lighter and healthier version of a traditional chili.
- Roasted Corn and Green Chilies Soup- I just adore the roasted flavor in this soup.
- Butternut Squash Soup with Apple- A perfect seasonal soup
- Black-Eyed Pea & Vegetable- A hearty vegetable based soup