These are a collection of simpler Fruit & Vegetable Smoothies that I think you will enjoy. The process only includes using a blender which makes it easier then getting involved with a juicer. This is a great starting point. When you are ready to move towards using a juicer, go check-out the Juiceoothie Page Here.
What are the differences you ask? Well, the Juiceoothies will be fresher and more natural, but more of a process too. And, the Smoothies will use more of the pulp of the fruits and vegetables being used.
- Greenalicious (S)– My go to drink when I don’t have a juicer handy.
- Sunrise (S)– If you like grapefruit, you’ll love this one.
- Green Pineapple (S)– Tart n Sweet
- Apple Luscious (S)– A green smoothie with a little tartness.
- Orange Mango (S)– A perfect smoothie dessert.
- Blueberry Banana (S)– A great morning smoothie.
- Pineapple Cocoanut Banana (S)– Just think beach meets healthy.
- Raspberry & Almond (S)– Adds more protein with great flavor with the raspberries.
- Sunrise 2 (S)– With addition of pineapple.
- Almond & Blueberry (S)– This is a new found favorite that is great midday when you need a little more.
- AJ’s Peanut Butter & Cocoa (S)- Every kids favorite and a perfect dessert. *COMING SOON*
Vegetable Photo Provided By: The Campus Companion