Roasted Parsnip and Carrot with Garlic
Simple roasted parsnips and carrots with roasted garlic. This is a great side for and meal especially in the fall.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 23
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 3g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 22g
Dietary Fiber 6g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 5ea. Parsnips, peeled and cut 1"
- 5ea. Carrots, peeled and cut 1"
- 6clove Fresh Garlic, left whole
- 2T Olive Oil
- Salt n Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine all ingredients together in a bowl. Season with salt n pepper. Lay out on a baking sheet and roast in the oven until edges are brown and tender, about 20 min. The roasting garlic will surprisingly give flavor off to the vegetables and a great little side snack with the vegetables. Enjoy!