These are a collection of Juiceoothies (juice/smoothie) that I have developed and enjoy everyday. Just know, they are a bit on the high maintenance side of using both a Juicer and Blender. For some people, they don’t want to go through the hassle of cleaning both. Why I use both? 1) I like more substance (thicker) in my juice. 2) I like blending-up and using some whole vegetables such as kale and spinach.
If you want to get more involved, give these a try. They are all so very refreshing and beyond FRESH. They have the perfect balance in flavors and not too sweet nor tart. I don’t use any ice or dairy in my Juiceoothies. I hope you enjoy them as much as my family and I do.
If this process seems to be to much, start with my smoothie recipes that use just a blender. Go Here
- Greenalicious – My go to Juiceoothie.
- Sunrise – The way I wake-up most mornings.
- Green Pineapple – Katie’s favorite!
- Apple Luscious– My daughters old favorite.
- Lemon Green– Refreshing afternoon Juiceoothie.
- Orange Mango – Great combination that is always good.
- Blueberry Banana– If you like blueberries, you will love this Juiceoothie.
- Pineapple Banana– My daughters new favorite.
- Sunrise 2– The second alternative Juiceoothie I wake up with in the mornings.
Vegetable Photo Provided By: The Campus Companion