Help Me Spread the Word
Any help promoting my website/blog would be appreciated. By getting the word out, I hope it finds its way in the “new & noteworthy” category of many. I made the page as easy as I could for you to share. Literally a couple copy and paste clicks and away you go. If you haven’t explored the Website/Blog itself then I’m excited for you to check it out. Any issues, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com. Also, if I can help you and promoting your related food Blog/Website, I would be happy to work with you. Give me a shout!
Subject Line: New & Noteworthy
Suggested subject line that you can cut and paste in your desired platform. Or, certainly would be thrilled if you decided to plug-in your own.
New & Noteworthy website/blog, it’s worth checking out.
May I recommend a New & Noteworthy website/blog? This is it!
You can embed the below video into a blog posts along with the suggested caption.
If you love eating food or cooking food, check out Chef Darren as he shares his humbled experience with food while translating it to the home kitchen with ideas, tips, and suggestions. He uses great photos, short videos, and a sense of humor, to get his interesting points across.
Here’s how to use the video:
Copy and paste the following code into your HTML:
<iframe width=”420″ height=”315″ src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/gXNpWXaQ8L4″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>Website
These images could be used in blog posts for social shares or any other way you could imagine:
Here’s how to use the image(s):
Cut and paste the following code into your HTML:
What this website and blog all about?
- Passion to cook “Real Food” that is wholesome and looks as great as it tastes.
- Wanting to share my humbled experiences with food from a chef perspective, while being a resource for anyone who loves food or cooking.
- Creating “moments/experiences” with your cooking and entertaining.
- Get my recommendations with kitchen equipment, utensils, books, food, and phone applications.
- Learn some of tricks of the trade not only about cooking, but also planning, shopping, healthy food, and entertaining.
Suggested Tweet/LinkedIn/Google+ Updates
Here are some tweets you can share to help get the word out. You can modify them slightly for LinkedIn/Google+ by removing the @darren_eads.
- @darren_eads A New & Noteworthy Food Blog was just launched. He speaks everything food, in a casual and healthy way. www.chefdarreneads.com
- @darren_eads chef darren is new to the blogging world, but brings a refreshing perspective to anyone who loves food. www.chefdarreneads.com
- @darren_eads This blog is a great resource with everything food and kitchen.You will walk away smarter with this one! www.chefdarreneads.com
If you prefer, use Google+ or LinkedIn (and feel free to add one of the above messages)
While you are at it, follow me on Twitter.
Suggested Facebook Updates
Sharing on Facebook:
Ultimately, you can share any of the images above on Facebook with one of the above tweets and a link to http://www.chefdarreneads.com.
While you are at it, like me on Facebook: