Get some of my tips that I think you will find very helpful for cooking in your kitchen. You can also subscribe to my YouTube Channel, where you will find all my videos. Once you subscribe, you’ll receive an email every time I post a new video. Make sure you check it out! There, you will also find links to previous posts web pages where I speak more on a specific subject. I will constantly add different topics to this list, and I hope it will prove to be a valuable resource for you, not only now, but in the future, too. If you don’t see what you are looking for, certainly feel free to send me a message for a request. I would be happy not only to answer your questions, but also to post them here to help others learn too.
You will also find other little tips highlighted in green throughout the website, so keep an eye out for those. These tips will help you become more efficient and produce better results in the kitchen. I’m happy to share these with you.
- Avocado- How I cut an avocado.
- Corn-on-the-Cob- How to cook corn on the grill.
- Corn-on-the-Cob- The secret of cutting the kernels off.
- Grilling Fish- Fish will never stick again.
- Grilled Kabobs- Assembling and cooking.
- Hardboiled Eggs- How to cook hardboiled eggs perfectly.
- Roasting Garlic- Easy steps to roast garlic.
- Kitchen Knives- What kitchen knives you really need?